Schedule for IDC courses 2019
LIVE THE DREAM – TEACH DIVING
Course Director Paco Raya – Phone: +34 630123739
For Free Nitrox and Oxigen Provider Instructor Course doing the IDC complete
We will facility accommodation
Ask for the special offers in specialities!!
TOSSA DE MAR schedules
6 to 12 of March
6 to 12 de April
4 to 10 may
3 to 12 of June
1 to 8 of October
8 to 14 of November.
Ask for the IE calendar
Tel: +630123739 also by WhatsApp
– PADI Divemaster Title, PADI Instructor Assistant or equivalent levels.
– Certificate of First Aid and CPR course in the last 24 months. (EFR)
– Have at least 100 dives certified.
– Have the title of Open Water Diver or equivalent for 6 months.
** If you are missing a requirement or documentation contact us
Each candidate must have the following diving equipment for training in pool, sea and final exam: fins, goggle, tube, isothermal suit, knife, jacket, hydrostatic jacket, regulator, auxiliary regulator, pressure gauge, depth gauge, compass, pocket mask , Watch and 2 ropes of about 50cm each with a minimum thickness of at least 5mm. (For a pool or even a sea, a watch or computer must be worn to show the passage of time in seconds).
The student must provide the first day of class:
– Photocopy on both sides of all the diving certifications you have. (Only if they are NOT PADI).
– 2 passport-sized photographs.
– Medical certificate made in the last 12 months. Must have the doctor’s seal.
Materials required for the course not included:
ERDPml electronic table
* The schedule of the course will be delivered the first day to better adapt to the needs of our future instructors
The price of the IDC course includes only the training of the same on the days mentioned, does not include fees and exams or teaching or diving materials
*VAT not included